Follow the Chamber on:
Sign Up to Offer Discounts:
Support Our Advocacy Efforts
It takes the right tools to start – or grow – a business. And it takes customers to keep your business growing. The Chamber provides many exclusive, cost-effective ways to market your business to fellow members and the community.
• Promote yourself and your company
when you display your business cards and brochures in the Chamber lobby.
• Gain additional visibility
during the month that you join. All new members are featured in the
at no charge.
• Reach businesses, consumers and visitors
with your business listing in the printed and
on-line Membership Directory
• Generate traffic and receive visibility
Ribbon Cutting Ceremony
to celebrate your new business or business expansion.
• Announce your company's accomplishments, promotions and new hires
to the business community through the Good News Section of the Chamber
Member News and Events Twice-Monthly E-Blast
will give you the opportunity to market your information to fellow members 1x – 2x/ month in a very cost-effective way via emails.
• Reach a targeted business audience
Chamber Event Sponsorships
• Tell your business message
by exhibiting at the Chamber
and Job Fairs.
• Reach businesses, consumers and tourists
when you advertise in the Chamber
• Extend your marketing message
when you purchase and use our
The Chamber can also help you impact your bottom-line with our Cost Savings/Discount Programs:
• Health Insurance
- Take advantage of group rates not otherwise accessible to individual business owners.
Introducing 3 New Benefits Available Exclusively to Chamber Members
Dental, Vision, Discount Prescription Drugs
Dental for Everyone
- Available to Individuals, Seniors, Self-Employed and Small Employer Groups.
- Employee Assistance Program.
• Citizens Bank
- Savings on credit card processing services.
Energy Alliance Program
- Energy savings for employers and their employees.
to Member Discount Program
- Discounts on products and services offered to Chamber members and their employees.
• Certificates of Origin -
Documentation for members expanding to foreign markets.
Free Business Counseling
Greater Binghamton SCORE
provides free and confidential business counseling tailored to meet the needs of your small business and personal objectives
Click to review the membership benefits of
© Greater Binghamton Chamber of Commerce | 49 Court Street, PO Box 995, Binghamton, NY 13902-0995
Phone 607.772.8860 | Fax 607.722.4513 |
Terms & Conditions